Blissful Meals Holiday Guide
Blissful Meals Holiday Guide is now LIVE!!!
Finally enjoy family meals this holiday season.
The Blissful Meals Holiday Guide is right for you if
- You want to learn once and for all what you’re actually supposed to serve instead of googling everything
- You want to make connect with your kids over healthy food this holiday season, not just pie
- You want to increase the number of foods your kids enjoy, without pressuring them to take a bite
- You want to learn how to instill a good relationship with food and their body
Hear what Jen had to say about the Blissful Meals framework: “These are changes that don’t feel like I have to clear my schedule to make! I was actually able to implement them and see the wins quickly.”
She was able to create a routine in her home around the Blissful Meals framework that enabled her to help her son more than quadruple his list of accepted foods! ‘Courtney, he actually ate some green beans at Thanksgiving dinner!! And it was his idea!! He remembered the fun projects we did with them and he was so excited to eat them again. I cannot thank you enough!!’
By the end of this book, you will:
👉🏻 You’ll learn how to make feeding your family easier and less stressful this season with my system I’ve used with hundreds of families.
👉🏻 You’ll learn how to incorporate food play with your family weekly so your kids will WANT to add more color to their plates.
👉🏻 You’ll also learn how to pre-empt and shut down those negative body and food comments you are trying to avoid with your kids.
Hear what other parents have to say about my books–
“I love reading your books, I feel like you’re talking right to me over a cup of coffee. I feel so supported when I read your words”
“These recipes are just so yummy!”
Grab your copy now before the price goes up November 1st
Blissful Meals Holiday Guide is your survival guide for instilling healthy habits in your kids this holiday season. Sick of feeling like you’re letting your kid eat candy non-stop or they’re completely ignoring their vegetables unless you badger them?
When was the last time your kid WILLINGLY put a colored fruit or vegetable on their plate? And ENJOYED it?!
You’ll learn how to stop just getting through, and how to THRIVE and enjoy this time with family.
Whether you want your kid to ditch the beige plate this holiday, or you’re already having anxiety about food and body comments from your inlaws… This guide covers it all.
What are you waiting for? Make this the year that you don’t have to start fresh in January!
Grab your copy now!
Courtney is a pediatric dietitian and mom of 2 boys. She’s been helping parents feel more confident feeding their family for nearly 6 years. Courtney partners with families to create solutions built upon small wins that compound over time. She prides herself on meeting families where they are at and helping them work day by day and week by week towards their ultimate goal of raising a child who knows how to confidently nourish themselves. She is a health at every size aligned provider and knows that health and success is about more than just the food a child eats or their size. She has worked with children and parents at various paths in their journey from tube feeding, to complex illness to restrictive eating patterns and more. She knows that while every family is unique, we parents share some common base goals to know we’re setting our children up for success.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will this work for me if my child is a toddler? Yes! This works well for children between 9 months and 10 years old.
2. How will I know if I’m doing it right? You and your family will start to feel less anxious around meal times, you’ll notice more fun. If you implement the structure and boundaries along side the play activities you’ll also notice your child is eating a broader variety of foods.
3. What if I want more help? You can add on a one on one session with me HERE! I’d love to help walk you through the method.
4. What’s the secret to making this all work? CONSISTENCY!!!! Take small steps and implement each activity, then keep going each day and week. A few minutes a day really can transform your family meal times.