Only ten working days left in 2016. Ummwhat?! The pressure is on people to finish strong and start to think about what we want for ourselves and our families in 2017.
One thing I want is more intentional time including family dinners. That means taking shortcuts more often and much better planning. What about you- have you given it any thought yet?
Thanksgiving foods are favorites for good reason- they’re delicious. It totally makes sense to capitalize on such a tasty combination more often. Enter this recipe which can be prepped ahead and stored, or even broken down into parts and just assembled the night you want to serve.
Turkey stuffing bake
1 box stuffing mix
10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, cauliflower and broccoli works well)
1/2 cup turkey gravy
1/2 cup roughly chopped cheese curds (or mozzarella or white cheddar)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
2. Cook stuffing according to package instructions and set aside.
3. Sauté turkey in skillet over medium high heat until fully cooked.
4. In a large bowl mix together all ingredients until evenly distributed. Pour out into casserole dish and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and the cheese is melted.