Why work with a dietitian?
Registered dietitian nutritionists — RDNs — are the food and nutrition experts who can translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living. RDNs use their nutrition expertise to help people make unique, positive lifestyle changes. Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) improves patient outcomes, quality of life and lowers health-care costs. MNT includes nutritional diagnostic, therapeutic and counseling services for the purpose of disease management or growth improvement.
As a pediatric dietitian, Courtney is a growth expert and uses evidence-based practice to support families and their children to improve their nutrition status and growth. Courtney can help with formula management, tube feedings or simply meal time adjustments to help optimize growth.
Benefits to Physician’s Offices
- Close management and assessment of pediatric feeding concerns
- Able to provide medical nutrition therapy to patients
- Dietitian does own billing and scheduling
- Regular updates to physician by dietitian
- Ability to submit to most insurance companies for potential reimbursement
- We accept most major credit cards for private billing
How to Refer a Patient
Please complete and submit the referral form below: